Neurosurgical Navigation Consultant - Brainlab, Inc.2016 - Present
• Supported and trained surgeons, OR personnel, Radiology Techs (CT and MRI), Central Sterile Processing, Biomedical & Technology personnel, on the proper use of Brainlab’s Image Guided Surgery Equipment.
• Provided clinical and technical expertise to surgeons during surgical procedures.
• Managed multi-state territory of MA, VT, RI and NH, while often assisting with regional support team in CT, ME, NJ and NYC.
• Maintained territory by regularly scheduling site visits for preventative maintenance, corrective maintenance, installations, equipment calibrations, RMA’s, and inventory checks.
• Experience repairing electro-mechanical hardware and software components including but not limited to infrared cameras, monitors, motherboards, graphics cards, HDD, RAM, power supplies, internal and external cabling, BIOS troubleshooting, PC reimaging, application installations, and PACS network troubleshooting.
• Interpreted and serviced medical imaging devices such as CT, MRI, and DICOM data.
• Communicated with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, to maintain customer satisfaction.
• Coordinated scheduling with regional team for new system installations, repairs, service coverage, training, and other service responsibilities.
• Submitted product feedback, new product ideas, and complaints.
• Kept up to date on administrative responsibilities which included maintaining customer service logs, internal service documentation, ordering of spare parts, return of materials, etc.
• Maintained a thorough understanding of Root-Cause-Analysis and related Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA).
Research Engineer - Rutgers University2015 - 2016
• Created virtual environments for the Oculus Rift DK2 platform and the phantom haptic feedback 3 axis arm in order to put subjects in a virtual world in order to create virtual objects to aid in stroke rehabilitation.
• Developed hardware and software solutions using MATLAB to run experiments using Virtual Reality and mirror neuron therapy for stroke rehabilitation paired with Trans-cranial Magnetic Stimulation and muscular electrical stimulation.
• Designed the lab setup to run experiments at two labs at Rutgers and Northeastern University.
Research Assistant - NJIT Nanotech Department2014 - 2015
• Experimented with methods of manufacturing impedance based biological sensors and the production of microfluidic devices in the fields of nanotechnology and biophysics.
• Worked with microfluidic logic gates using methods in soft and photolithography.
Engineering Intern - BAE SystemsSummer of 2011
• Worked under engineers to learn about complex electrical systems, circuitboards, radio frequency, remote controlled systems, and various military telecommunication devices.
• Worked with engineers to restructure and improve inventory records.
• Enhanced storage space and vacated active labs of damaged or obsolete measurement equipment.
• Achieved effective communication skills and proficiency with office documents while practicing lab safety in ESD-sensitive work areas.
CAD Designer - Freelance Work2010 - Present
• Lead product design using CAD software suites like Autodesk and Pro-E.
• Expert in using AutoCAD and Inventor for both 2D and 3D part and assembly design.
• Created 3D models of products that made it to the production line with many individual clients.